This year Austin Pride’s theme is Boogie Nights so get your wigs, roller skates, and bell bottoms and come party with us at DISCO INFERNO on the rooftop of The Vaughn (partial view of pride parade due to rooftop location on Colorado and 4th Street).
Doors Open at 6pm – Party ends at 2am
- 21 & up ONLY with valid government ID (no exceptions)
- DJ GiiQ spinning all night long!
- GoGo Dancers
- (Although this is the Official Womxn’s Pride Party but we accept EVERYONE no matter what)
1) Jack Daniels
2) Tito’s Vodka
3) Lonestar Beer
4) Gypsy Spirit
5) Torchy’s tacos – free tacos for everyone while supplies last (vegetarian option available), plus tons of amazing Torchy’s Tacos Swag
VIP TABLES (table tops with 4 chairs) that come with bottle service – one bottle of your choice plus mixers (Tito’s, Jack Daniels Honey, Jack Daniels Fire) – pre-sold tickets online – these tables come with 4 VIP tickets although you can share your bottle with as many people as you would like.
GENERAL ADMISSION at the door is $5 before 8pm; $10 after 8pm (cash only)
VIPs do not have to wait in line
*****You will get a band whether you are GA or VIP at the door so that you can come in and out of the party as you please, but if you leave you are NOT guaranteed back in the party due to capacity issues. If you are VIP, you will be able to get in no matter what.*****
SPECIAL ADD ONS:
• Halo Photo Booth with step and repeat
• Glitter face painting from 8p – midnight
• Tons of Swag and swag bags for VIPs and the first 50 people in the door
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- 21 & UP only with valid government ID (no exceptions) – a security team will be present to enforce this
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- There will be a lot of road closures due to the night time pride parade from 8-10pm so we suggest taking an Uber, ride share, or Lyft. We will be posting Uber codes sponsored by Jack Daniels. We all need to drink responsibly and please DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE.
What can I bring into the event?
- Your bags/purse will be checked at the door by security guards
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please email Michelle Solorzano Daly at email@example.com with any questions about this event.
What’s the refund policy?
- NO REFUNDS. You may transfer your ticket to a friend, but if you need to do that please email Michelle Solorzano Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- You do not need to print your ticket out. You can have it on your smartphone and the name on the ticket needs to match your government ID (this only pertains to VIP tables/tickets that are pre-sold).